Download German and English PDF, 776KB
Who we are
DIGITEC GmbH is a well-established and industry-leading developer of software for the financial technology market.
Our financial technology products cover the pricing and settlement of FX/MM businesses as well as FX market data. Our customers include more than 30 well-known major banks worldwide, including Europe, America, Asia and Australia. We are world market leader with our D3 product family for calculating and distributing exchange rates.
Agile methods and modern testing tools are inherent in our client solutions. We use Scala for a better performance and enhanced parallel processing.
Spoken language within our company is mostly German. But if you are more comfortable speaking English, that would also be fine.
Who we are looking for
Student (w/m) of computer science
Installation and basic configuration of Windows, Debian, SLES or RedHat systems as well as Linux package management. Safe handling of bash. Experience with at least one scripting language such as Python or Perl. Very proficient in spoken and written German and English. Confident appearance and communication skills. You are solution- and result-oriented and can work independently as well as in a team.
What we are expecting
Planning, configuration and maintenance of:
- Heterogeneous server landscapes with a focus on Linux servers (UCS, Debian, RedHat) and Windows servers
- User management with LDAP and Active Directory
- E-mail, e-mail archiving and groupware services with Postfix, Cyrus, Dovecot, Open-Xchange, MS Exchange, Reddoxx
- CRM (SugarCRM, SuiteCRM, vtiger, …) and DMS systems (agorum® core)
- Network Infrastructures IPv4/IPv6, WLAN, VLAN, VPN, VOIP
- Virtualization with VMware and Hyper-V, container with Docker, iSCSI, SAN
- Build environments from our development department with Open Build Service, Git, Jenkins, Maven
Internal and customer (remote) system monitoring, bug analysis, troubleshooting and documentation. Implementation of migration projects in the field of directory services, file & print and groupware.
What we offer
A long-term working student job. Exciting, IT-oriented environment and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas. Central and nice office with good access to public transport. Thorough training in a great team!
What you should do now
Are you interested? Then we look forward to your application documents sent by e-mail with details of your salary expectations and earliest availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Sabine Wehling.