Get on board!
Our employees are central to the success of our business and we are continuously looking to recruit and develop new talent in Hamburg and London.
Our international outlook and values of innovation and collaboration make DIGITEC a great place to work and build your career path.
Our employees are central to our business success and we strongly believe that the way we trust and support each other can unlock our true potential. So DIGITEC is a great place to work and we’d like to give you 10 of the top reasons to consider DIGITEC as your next employer.
1. Work with extremely smart, equally nice, and collaborative people, as well as a group of down-to-earth leaders who get stuff done.
2. Work on a product recognized by analysts and customers as a leader in its category.
3. Quickly see your impact on the product with our frequent releases and be recognized for it by your peers and the leadership team.
4. Work on challenging and interesting problems, and strive for continuous improvement with your scrum team.
5. Work closely with your manager to grow your personal brand and skills. Being a medium-sized company, there are lots of opportunities to grow and work on different projects.
6. Location! We have two offices, one in a brand new office building in Hamburg Barmbek with a huge Lounge area and a very nice roof terrace, and one in central London.
7. Enjoy perks like a public transport subsidy, 30 vacation days per year, meal allowance, coffee and water for free, Christmas celebration and so much more!
8. We have flexible hours, remote work and encourage work-life balance.
9. DIGITEC is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. Spoken language within our company is mostly German. But if you are more comfortable speaking English, that would also be fine.
10. Last but not least DIGITEC offers a competitive salary.
Retirement savings plan
30 days paid vacation
Flexible working hours
Central office location
Good traffic connection
Discounts on public transport
Sporting activities with colleagues
Teamfun with Foosball table
Good working atmosphere
Team sized offices
Grow your skills!
“I joined DIGITEC directly after university and even as newbie, my ideas and contributions are heard and taken into consideration. With various technologies and nice colleagues, I am learning a lot every day.”
Maria, Softwaredevelopment (Hamburg)
Join our great team!
“DIGITEC for me stands for interesting technology, shared learning and varied tasks. Meetings are focused, problems are being solved in teamwork and you can also party together.”
Denis, Softwaredevelopment (Hamburg)
Work & life, perfectly balanced
“Starting a familiy requires you to spend quite some time and energy on your kids. Therefore, the flexibility DIGITEC grants me regarding part-time work is a great convenience in my daily life.”
Reiner, Product Owner und UX-Designer (Hamburg)
Drive for improvement!
“Every day in the company is a new day with new challenges and opportunities to grow. Interesting projects offer a solid foundation for learning. At DIGITEC you are surrounded by a family atmosphere where everyone respects and supports each other.”
Liudmila, Client & Sales Enablement (London)
We want to make the application process as simple as possible for you. If you have found a position to suit you, we need you to send your complete application documents together with your contact details preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide details of your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to your application!
Your contact person: