- D3 elements constantly monitors the import of streamed market data, providing you with double-checked values that you can trust.
- No off-market price will pass your own specified conditions.
- D3 elements also normalizes your inputs, beginning with a solid calendar calculation and being concluded by adding comprehensive status information.
- Consistent look and feel for all market data streams throughout all D3 applications.
- Compile rates of your choice with an unprecedented flexibility to lay the foundation for your own custom rates.
- Select or blend rates, exclude anomalies, apply individual weightings – all in one place.
- Generate multiple custom rate instances by activating various calculation strategies.
- Eventually get a refined rate that accurately represents the market situation.
When it comes to rate export after fitting your FX and MM curves, D3 elements takes over again. Whether you choose the TREP platform from Thomson Reuters, the standardized FIX® protocol or the highly efficient Streaming API – D3 elements serves internal clients or external e-trading platforms on a 24/7 operation basis.
The good news is: D3 elements now allows you to bypass the curve construction process entirely. In this standalone mode, you can forward normalized rates from various feeds and even calculated custom rates right away, ensuring ultra-low latencies.